ITRG02 - I.T. Leadership, Culture and Values
07/04/2020 09:00 to 07/04/2020 17:00 (Asia/Manila)
About the Course
What is this course all about?
This is an executive level training & is limited to 10 participants only. Reserve your slot now!
In IT, high turnover and sub-optimized productivity can have huge impacts on IT’s ability to execute to SLAs, complete projects on time, and maintain operations effectively.
With record low unemployment rates in IT, retaining top employees and keeping them motivated in their jobs has never been more critical.
Engagement initiatives are often seen as being HR’s responsibility, however, IT leadership needs to take accountability for the retention and productivity of their employees in order to drive business value.
IT leaders often lack the experience and time to execute IT engagement programs and even when organizations have an engagement survey, leaders don’t know how to turn that data in to actionable results.
Leverage Our Engagement Diagnostic and deliverables to see dramatic improvements in staff engagement, retention, and productivity. This blueprint provides three core customizable deliverables which you can use to start improving engagement today.
Engagement Diagnostic Program: Choose from two customizable engagement diagnostics to measure staff engagement levels and identify key areas for improvement.
Employee Engagement Survey Facilitation Guides: Use our customizable presentation script to understand and validate staff feedback and prioritize your efforts based on the results.
Engagement Program Plan: Use Info-Tech’s customizable Engagement Program Plan to work with staff to identify and build engagement initiatives that suit your organization and teams.
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for:
Technology leaders wanting to eventually become CIOs and CTOs
Department leaders such as IT Directors and Managers
This course will also help:
Terms and Conditions
- Course requires a minimum of five (5) attendees to proceed. It will be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees is not reached.
- This is a Knostix learning course based on COBIT5 standards customized by our instructor for Filipinos. It is not an official COBIT5 course.
- All course materials and food (snack, lunch, snack) are provided. Just bring yourself and your eagerness to learn. It will be a fun learning session.
- Certificate of attendance shall be issued by Knostix (the learning brand name of Integra Solutions and Services Provider, Inc.).
- Upon submission of your online reservation, an Integras staff shall reach out for payment instructions. Non-payment may result to your reservation being offered to other learners.
- Cancellation to paid reservations are allowed within one week prior to event date. Integras staff will contact you for your payment return option(s).
- Virtual classroom facilities are available for those unable to physically attend onsite.
About the Instructor
Jenny De Jesus is a seasoned manager with more than 18 years project and people management experience within an international environment. She has extensive experience in managing large scale projects & programs across various industries. She is also an entrepreneur handling a successful retail business.