ITRG01 - I.T. Organizational Design
08/07/2020 09:00 to 08/07/2020 17:00 (Asia/Manila)
About the Course
What is this course all about?
This is an executive level training & is limited to 10 participants only. Reserve your slot now!
Redesign Your I.T. Organization Structure
This course is one of the three main pillars in IT Executive management.
This blueprint will walk you through the organizational redesign process, providing a strategic methodology to customize your future-state structure to specific organizational nuances and strategic imperatives, while remaining flexible to future change.
Define a set of organizational design principles that will help to ensure the structure aligns with strategy.
Visualize IT’s structure with a customized operating model, clearly demonstrating how IT creates value and how work flows in and out of the department.
Define future-state work units, roles, and responsibilities that will enable the IT organization to complete the work that needs to be done.
Craft a communications plan that will address key stakeholder concerns and maintain ongoing buy-in for the new structure.
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for:
Technology leaders wanting to eventually become CIOs and CTOs
Department leaders such as IT Directors and Managers
This course will also help:
Terms and Conditions
- Course requires a minimum of five (5) attendees to proceed. It will be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees is not reached.
- This is a Knostix learning course based on COBIT5 standards customized by our instructor for Filipinos. It is not an official COBIT5 course.
- All course materials and food (snack, lunch, snack) are provided. Just bring yourself and your eagerness to learn. It will be a fun learning session.
- Certificate of attendance shall be issued by Knostix (the learning brand name of Integra Solutions and Services Provider, Inc.).
- Upon submission of your online reservation, an Integras staff shall reach out for payment instructions. Non-payment may result to your reservation being offered to other learners.
- Cancellation to paid reservations are allowed within one week prior to event date. Integras staff will contact you for your payment return option(s).
- Virtual classroom facilities are available for those unable to physically attend onsite.
About the Instructor
Jolly B. Timbol has more than 23 years career experience in managing organizations. He has 14 years experience at the executive role in large multinational corporations. He was a Managing Director and CEO of a BPO, a VP-IT in a call center, and held various director level roles in his executive experience.
In this course, Jolly will teach you how to arrange your IT organization to address ever-changing business needs. He will share decades of best practice experience both in small to large scale IT organizations.