EDM01 - Redesign IT Governance
09/04/2020 09:00 to 09/04/2020 17:00 (Asia/Manila)
About the Course
What is this course all about?
This is an executive level training & is limited to 10 participants only. Reserve your slot now!
Redesign IT Governance to Drive Optimal Business Results
This course is one of the three main pillars in IT Executive management.
Make IT governance the glue that holds things together, not the red tape that holds you back. It is a four-step process for optimizing your IT governance framework. Client-tested methodology supports the enablement of IT-business alignment, decreases decision-making cycle times, and increases IT’s transparency and effectiveness in making decisions around benefits realization, risks, and resources. Successful completion of the IT governance redesign will result in the following outcomes:
Align IT with the business context
Assess the current governance framework
Redesign the governance framework
Implement governance redesign
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for:
Technology leaders wanting to eventually become CIOs and CTOs
Department leaders such as IT Directors and Managers
This course will also help:
Terms and Conditions
- Course requires a minimum of five (5) attendees to proceed. It will be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees is not reached.
- This is a Knostix learning course based on COBIT5 standards customized by our instructor for Filipinos. It is not an official COBIT5 course.
- All course materials and food (snack, lunch, snack) are provided. Just bring yourself and your eagerness to learn. It will be a fun learning session.
- Certificate of attendance shall be issued by Knostix (the learning brand name of Integra Solutions and Services Provider, Inc.).
- Upon submission of your online reservation, an Integras staff shall reach out for payment instructions. Non-payment may result to your reservation being offered to other learners.
- Cancellation to paid reservations are allowed within one week prior to event date. Integras staff will contact you for your payment return option(s).
- Virtual classroom facilities are available for those unable to physically attend onsite.
About the Instructor
Jolly B. Timbol has more than 23 years career experience in managing organizations. He has 14 years experience at the executive role in large multinational corporations. He was a Managing Director and CEO of a BPO, a VP-IT in a call center, and held various director level roles in his executive experience.
In this course, Jolly will teach you how to create a strategy in creating and implementing an effective information technology governance framework. He will share his experiences how to get the buy-in of the proper stakeholders both in your technology department and the business.