APO02 - I.T. Strategy
10/02/2020 09:00 to 10/02/2020 17:00 (Asia/Manila)
About the Course
What is this course all about?
This is an executive level training & is limited to 10 participants only. Reserve your slot now!
Reformulate Your IT Strategy
This course is one of the three main pillars in IT Executive management.
The speed of business is faster than ever before. This means that IT has a limited amount of time to consider business plans, understand their implications, and adapt (Cox, 2016). Most IT departments lack the skill to develop an IT strategic plan, resulting in a staggering 92% of IT departments surveyed to claim their IT strategies were less than adequate. This course will teach you to:
Derive the IT strategy based on the business context. Use our implications framework to discern IT implications from the business context.
Clearly demonstrate how IT will meet the changing needs of the organization by showing where IT is and where IT wants to be to stakeholders using our IT Strategy Current and Target State Templates.
Use a customize prioritization matrix to help make project decisions in a holistic manner that allows for the selection of the most valuable initiatives to become part of the IT strategic road map.
Show the clear alignment of the IT strategy to organizational goals using our IT Strategy Template.
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for:
Technology leaders wanting to eventually become CIOs and CTOs
Department leaders such as IT Directors and Managers
This course will also help:
Terms and Conditions
- Course requires a minimum of five (5) attendees to proceed. It will be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees is not reached.
- This is a Knostix learning course based on COBIT5 standards customized by our instructor for Filipinos. It is not an official COBIT5 course.
- All course materials and food (snack, lunch, snack) are provided. Just bring yourself and your eagerness to learn. It will be a fun learning session.
- Certificate of attendance shall be issued by Knostix (the learning brand name of Integra Solutions and Services Provider, Inc.).
- Upon submission of your online reservation, an Integras staff shall reach out for payment instructions. Non-payment may result to your reservation being offered to other learners.
- Cancellation to paid reservations are allowed within one week prior to event date. Integras staff will contact you for your payment return option(s).
- Virtual classroom facilities are available for those unable to physically attend onsite.
About the Instructor
Jolly B. Timbol has more than 23 years career experience in managing organizations. He has 14 years experience at the executive role in large multinational corporations. He was a Managing Director and CEO of a BPO, a VP-IT in a call center, and held various director level roles in his executive experience.
In this course, Jolly will teach you how to reformulate a long-term IT strategy to address long-term business goals. Although long-term, it will be flexible and agile to address ever-changing business needs.